THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Picture Frame

(sorry I don't the pic for my picture frame..)

How did you feel in making the picture frame?
-I was completely clueless on how am i going to start..
Although it was tiring, I was happy that I was able to make one..
And that all the time I spent doing that was payed..
I'm happy that even with less creativity on my mind,
I got 23/25 which was unexpectable for a frame like mine..

Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.

mine:
1. small
2. very big amount of glitters was spread on my frame
3. not for sale
4. handmade
5. materials are recycled
6. not displayable
7. with picture

frames displayed in dep stores:
1. big(some medium) not as small as mine
2. some with glitters some with not
3. for sale
4. machine made
5. materials aren't recycled
6. displayable
7. usually no picture

1 comments:

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

idol mark..
grabeh paerang pilosopo man pag-answer mu..
haha..=]]